Home Page

Welcome to

Newton Farm Nursery, Infant & Junior School

Keeping Us Informed

What should I do if my address changes?

If you are moving house but intend to keep your child(ren) at Newton Farm School, it is your responsibility to inform the school office of your new address details, along with a legal document confirming the new address e.g. new Council Tax bill or solicitors letter confirming the move.  Addresses are checked by the local authority and any data conflicts are highlighted for us to resolve, therefore keeping us up to date with changes is very important.  


What should I do if I'm moving away and no longer require a place at Newton Farm School?

If you are relocating and your child(ren) will no longer attend Newton Farm, you will need to send in a letter or email to the Headteacher and complete a Form for Leavers (available from the school office). Due to Local Authority child protection and safeguarding procedures, we need to track the movement of former pupils which makes it essential that we have up-to-date information such as new address, new school details, etc.


How do I change the data held on my child e.g. phone numbers, contact persons, etc?

Once registered with the SIMS Parent App you can request changes to the data we hold on your child.  Changes to data made via the app are periodically updated, but any address changes done this way will still require legal documentation as proof.