Home Page

Welcome to

Newton Farm Nursery, Infant & Junior School


What shall I do if my child is having problems at school (or outside school but which may affect his/her schooling?

It is probably most appropriate to speak to your child’s teacher in the first instance, even if the problem is with him/her.


S/he may refer the matter to another member of staff such as the Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher.  If the problem remains unresolved please speak to our office staff for an appointment to see one of these members of staff.